martes, 25 de junio de 2019

A book



Hi, how are you? Today I'm going to talk about my literature genre favorite. I like read books of Romance Novel. It's part of fiction's genre, the main plot of the genre is the relationship, generally of love or passion, between two people. Especially I like the Historical Romance, a sub-genre of Romance novel, the plot take places in the past, since prehistory until World War II, usually set in Middles Age, Regency era and Victorian era.
I like this genre because it's simple, funny and light for moments I want and need to relax.
First time I read this type of books was when I was 13 years old and I used to read "fan-fics", often these blogs of literature amateur used to adopt romance novel. There, my hobby to read this type of novels was born.
I've read a lot books of romance novel, almost all  books this type are similar, same plot, same woman, same man and same problems, Every character is a stereotype of the society.
I can't say who my favorite’s authors are because I don't have one.  But I can say my favorite books: Rules to Break When Romancing of Sarah MacLean a Rake and Gentle Rogue of Johanna Lindsey
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comentario:

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...