viernes, 14 de junio de 2019



One of the best friends I've had in my life is my friend Claudia. The first time we were in school when we were in eighth grade in 2012, I became a "friend" of other girls who did not get along with her, so I did not talk much with her. We were only classmates until we first took the same specialty course that was administration, we sat together in all classes and from there was born a great friendship with her.
What do I like about her? Many things, her personality, she is very funny and cheerful, she is loyal and we have a lot of confidence, we have many tastes in common, in music, movies and books. With her I went to my first concert <3 of the Mexican band Panda. Both (although we did not know) we spent much of our childhood in a small town called Galvarino and we never saw each other and it is a small town, now, every summer since 2013 we met and spent our days in the town. Squares, we swam in the river and had a great time.
Now, we are seeing very little because of the lack of time, now she is a mother and I am studying, which limits the time to see us. Usually, we watch movies and eat and talk a lot.

1 comentario:

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...