jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

A HOLIDAY


Hi everyone
Today I’m going to write about the best holiday I ever had can be the travel to Isla de Chiloe. I love Chilean south; their landscapes are the most beautiful of all Chile.
I went with my family to Chilean south from Lago Villarica to Castro (Isla de Chiloe) in the summer 2016, we travelled in own car.
I don’t remember when exactly the trip lasted but if I remember that we have left camping in the Villarica for a few days and we toured the nearby sectors, I loved to know Licanray (Lago Calafquen), it is my favorite lake for swimming.
Then we travel to Panguipulli (Lake of the same name) and after to Puerto Varas (Lago LLanquihue).
After that we went straight to Pargua, where the Chacao Ferry is, we arrived at that place at dawn and we didn't know until what time it worked and we thought we would sleep in the car there since there was nothing else.
Past for the ferry was the best part the travel for me it was incredible.
It is very beautiful Chiloe, architecture, landscape, nature. It was great to know this island.
Bye!
See you next blog!!!!
XOXO

4 comentarios:

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...