lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

A walk I would like to do again




Hello classmates!

I hate doing any physical activity and walking counts as an exercise. I don’t like walking on trails or walking like a entertainments activity, neither with friends, much less family. I really don’t enjoy it, but I had to mention one, it would only be because of the great view and the beautiful landscape that I could contemplate when doing the walk and it would be the walk I took in the Parque Isidora Cousiño.
This park is located in the city of Lota (which has substantial and crude history about coal mining) that is located in the Biobío Region and I did the walk earlier this year during the summer holidays.
I enjoyed the walk alone because of the wonderful landscapes that I was seeing during the trip, there was a variety of extraordinary vegetation, majestic statues and viewpoints towards the sea and the port of Lota.
I would like to do it again for the view, it really is one of the most beautiful places I have been able to visit and I would like to visit it more carefully and in all its corners that I could not fully enjoy the first time I went to this place

1 comentario:

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...