jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

A MOVIE HEROE... OR ANTIHEROE

Hi everyone
Today I’m going to talk in this post about a movie “hero” or rather “antihero”. Deadpool is the principal character of the same name film. He is depicted as a disfigured mercenary with the superhuman ability. Before that he coming be a Deadpool, he was a vague that  was diagnosed with terminal cancer so that then he decided to accept an experiment in which he was injected with an injection to wake up latent mutant genes and tortured him to cause any fleeing mutation to activate.
I know about him because I saw Deadpool film (2016) although he was appearing in marvel comics since 1991.
I think I saw the movie a few months after its premiere in my piece on a pirate page because nobody wanted to go see the movie at the cinema.
I love the character because he hits and kills villains but at the same time, he is not a good subject in general. Me gusta porque es un personaje hilarante, sarcástico e irónico.
Deadpool is a rare combination in the world of heroes-villains, he is in the middle of these two, he is a mercenary, but he also fights with the bad guys in the movies.
Well, that’s all.

Bye bye

1 comentario:

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...