jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2019

A ONE ON ONE CONVERSATION


Hi everyone
Today, I’m going to write about a one on one conversation I’d like to have with someone. I'd like to have a one on one conversation with Sherrilyn Kenyon. She is a writer. She is considered like a best seller writer.
I started reading her books in my teens and after reading three books written by her, I understood that these books are part of a saga and that's how I met her. She has written more than 40 books and a lot of tales.
I would like to ask her about how the idea of ​​the fictional world that she created for her Dark Hunters saga was born. How she has kept the inspiration to continue publishing about the saga. Of all the characters she has created, which has been her favourite, with which she is most represented. I would not ask her how the saga ends as I prefer to find out reading every book she publishes.
I would like to have this individual conversation with this writer more than anything because her main series is my favourite saga, I have read the 31 main books of the saga and a few small special stories she has written. And because it has caused me to love and hate every protagonist of the book he has published since these in the saga are good characters in some and villains in others.
I still have to read his latest book, so I would prevent the conversation from drifting out there haha.

That's all
Bye!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...