jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

A BIRTHDAY

Hi classmates and teacher

Today I’m going to write about one of my birthdays that I remember fondly.
First of all, I am a person who does not like to celebrate almost no date or birthdays, holidays or anything, so I honestly do not remember any especially with love. But as I must write about this, I will tell about my last birthday (number 21).
This birthday I was with my best friend and my boyfriend and we "celebrate" it in my house. We watched movies and ate a lot (we really ate a lot).
Also this day we try to make a dessert called cheesecake, it was pretty ugly but very tasty and they also make fun of me because I'm pity in the kitchen. And since we are very greedy, we also went to buy a chocolate cake
My parents also made me a barbecue where my aunt and some cousins ​​came, it was a pretty fun dinner, my cousin made me laugh a lot.
Then, at night we watched a movie called “The girl on the Train” (quite boring by the way) and eating chips and taking "earthquakes" and mistral ice (I love it).
I remember this birthday because it was almost a month ago, my birthdays are super boring, and I don’t like to share a lot with people. I prefer to spend my birthday at home doing nothing or watching movies or things like that.
Well, that's all I can remember from my birthday.
Bye bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...