domingo, 21 de abril de 2019




HI EVERYONE



My holidays are generally the same every year. I spend my vacations every year in the south of Chile, in the town where my grandmother lives.

A long weekend (with a Monday holiday) last year, I went first time to the house of my boyfriend that is in Concepción, we decided to go camping in Quillón, a very nice place, full of  trees and there was a swimming pool. We went there in the season of the end of winter and early spring, in the day, my boyfriend and I bathed all day in the pool, and we burned with the sun, and at night, I almost died of cold, I had to wrap up with three coats!
We were camping for only two days, and what I enjoyed most was swimming in the pool, floating in the water and competing with my boyfriend about who was swimming faster. I would love to repeat that vacation, camping but more to the south and for many more days

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Javiera, What parts of the south are you going?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'd like to go camping again. I think the last place I went was La Campana:)

    ResponderBorrar

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...