martes, 23 de abril de 2019

I used to watch...






When I was a girl I used to watch a lot of infantile shows. My favorite show was Dragon Ball, it is an anime adapted from the manga of the same name. The story has to do with the adventure of Goku and his friends in the search of the seven spheres of the dragon, if all the spheres meet, a sacred dragon called Shenlong will grant a wish.

I watched the program on the mega channel, I don´t remember well in the timetable of these cartoons but I watched the anime in the afternoon after arriving at school.  


However, there are not many episodes of the anime on the channel, I asked my parents to buy me a CD with the whole series. In the summer holidays I got to see all the anime including Dragon Ball Z and dragon ball GT.
I really liked this program, why I would not know how to say it. When you arrive today at my house I will return to see some chapter of this anime.


Bye Bye




1 comentario:

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...