miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2019

A job...




 I would like to job as book editor, this job is about the selecction of the books will be published, supervise of  corrections of books, choice of title, covers, flaps amng many other thing as marketing and distribuition of  the sale of books.


The principal reason what I love this job is reading, in this job you must read a lot. I love read books and in this work you have the good fortune to do it and too privilege of read new manuscripts.
The qualities must have a person for be a good book editor is be creative, good in redaction, knowledge in software of editing text, knowledge about marketing and bussiness and especially be a good reader. I like a lot this job but I think I’m not suitable person for it, my principal disadvantage is I’m not creative.
Honestly, there isn’t a person that has been my inspiration about it.

Bye bye bye..

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...