martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

A photo


To be honest, i don’t like the photographs, neither when I
was a child neither now. I don’t treasure any photo in particular with my family (how cruel that sounded) but that is because We have not taken many pictures together since no one in my family likes to be photographed.                                           
Looking in photo albums, the photo that I liked most was where my mom, my brother and I are playing and swimming in a river called Colpi, the photograph is from 2006-2007 year and my dad took it. The photo was taken on the river that is located in my parents' hometown. When I was little with my family we used to go every summer holiday to the south so we went to the river very often to spend the afternoon because it was close to my paternal grandmother's house, we enjoyed the whole day in the water. And I remember that on other occasions we went with my whole paternal family, my grandmother, my 11 uncles and their partners, my cousins (more than 30) and cousins in the second grade (children of my cousins). We were too many!
I really liked the photo because it brought to my mind nice memories of vacations that I had already forgotten and because it has been a long time since I went to that place and we don’t usually go to that place to cool off in the hot days of Galvarino and have a good time as a family.

1 comentario:

THE FUTURE

Hi everyone Today, I’m going to write about the future, my future. I'm super idealist and I usually imagine a lot of things of how my ...